Cyber Security Analyst
With The Agency Network, LLC in Houston TX USMore jobs from The Agency Network, LLC
Posted on May 11, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
linux, security, sysadmin
Position: Senior Security Analyst - Threat Hunter
Location: Houston (Downtown)
Position offers a competitive base + bonus and other company perks!
*This is a great opportunity to work with one of our top clients in Houston. If you would like to learn more please contact - The Agency Network.
Snapshot of the Role:
Our client is hiring a Senior Security Analyst - Threat Hunter in Houston, Texas.
Network and system security testing (threat hunting)
- Analyze current and emerging security risks and recommends security solutions and changes.
- Routinely checks various log sources and network monitoring tools for indicators of a security incident, events and alerts.
- Monitors industry sources for emerging security risks, defenses, and best practices.
- Intrusion Detection and Threat Vulnerability management
- Vulnerability analysis
- Penetration and vulnerability testing
- Incident response
have extensive experience with developing and executing security vulnerability test plans and procedures. E C,
C++, C#, Java, PHP, Perl, .Net, Python, Ruby, PowerShell, and Linux Shell Scripting. Penet
ration attack strategies for web services, databases, networks, basic forensic tools. 5+ ye
ars technical experience - Windows 2008/2012 Server / Active Directory, Windows 7/10 Workstation, MS Office, Microsoft SQL and Oracle application/database, Knowledge of virtualization techniques and risks, HP Unix and Redhat Linux, Tenable Nessus / Nmap / Metasploit / Core Impact / Kali Linux, Firewall technology with IPS/IDS, Hosted/SaaS/Cloud Computing
Security administration tools *To learn more about this role contact @The AgencyNetwork