With Equinix, Inc. in Dallas TX USMore jobs from Equinix, Inc.
Posted on May 13, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
cloud, sql, sysadmin
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we're always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
Mid-level application administrator with experience in areas including installation, configuration, build, deployment, migration, refreshes, backups and troubleshooting. May also have experience in audit, compliance and governance. Should understand the importance of application security and control.
- System administration of Learning Management System (LMS) including user administration, reporting, system configuration, testing, support and issue resolution
- Design & administer Instructor Led Training (ILT), Virtual instruction Led Training (VILT), distant learning programs in SumTotal blended format
- Create & build complex multilingual training plans including sessions, classroom activities, business processes, questionnaire, assessment, notification templates, distribution groups, survey with in the LMS tool
- Design and develop reporting dashboards, tables, metrics for business stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and resolve data/reporting issues
- Perform both routine and ad-hoc data analysis, including arranging data into meaningful conclusions using charts, graphs, pivot tables for training programs
- Work closely with key stakeholders, functional LMS leads to align learning solutions & strategies
- Provide routine system training services and other initiatives to business leads
- Create guides & job aids for LMS applications and new feature releases
- Drive operational changes required to support centralized service delivery learning teams
- Stay current with emerging trends and practices for learning systems
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Instructional Designing with minimum 4-5 years of work experience required
- 2+ years of LMS administration experience in a global company using Cross Knowledge, Saba, SumTotal, Success Factors, Cornerstone, or next generation learning management system
- 2+ years of experience creating Complex training modules in LMS & troubleshooting training courses with SCORM, AICC, and/or xAPI
- 1-2 years Instructional Design & content management experience using Articulate, Camtasia, AdobePresenter, DominKnow
- 1-2 years of experience with reporting domains and database reporting using SQL queries
- Extensive knowledge in Learning & Development concepts, strategies & methodologies, content development, training plans, migration
- Experience in some of the following areas: SQL queries, HTML, CSS, Crystal Reports, Windows OS, data security, ServiceNow Incident management, Microsoft office
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.