Senior Cloud Operations Director
With Bizagi in Dallas TX USMore jobs from Bizagi
Posted on May 13, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
cloud, azure, sysadmin
Senior Cloud Operations Director
As a global leader in digital business transformation, Bizagi provides the power to deliver rapid process automation and ignite digital business transformation across the enterprise. Bizagi’ s digital business platform wraps around existing IT systems, giving organisations the immediate business agility and process orchestration required to compete in the digital economy.
Bizagi is rapidly expanding worldwide and is looking to recruit the best talent in the industry. We are truly passionate about our solutions and the market opportunity, and we are looking for like-minded people to join in our journey.
Headquartered in England with operations in North America, Europe and Latin America and with a strong implementation partner network globally, Bizagi is a very fast-growing software business, seen as an innovator within the Business Process Management (BPM) market. Our vertical solutions and underlying platform help over 300 enterprise customers across all industries improve, automate and streamline their business processes.
Bizagi is seeking an experienced Director of Cloud Operations. As the global lead for all Cloud Operations, you will be responsible for the continuous deployment of all Bizagi Cloud products running on Microsoft Azure.
We are seeking a visionary leader who possesses a high level of technical acumen, the ability to inspire, lead, and grow a multi-cultural global team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide 24 X 7 operations for Bizagi Cloud Services, Disaster Recovery, Scanning and Archiving, Data Repository, and Remote Operations Services Develop and oversee Network Operations, Event Management, Incident Management, Problem/Escalation Management, Configuration Management and Change Management Processes for all Bizagi Cloud Services.
· Ensure successful backup and/or replication of Customer Data in a secure manner. Contribute to and enhance Security policies and procedures for Bizagi Cloud Services. Implement System Management Tools to provide monitoring and management of all Cloud infrastructures.
· Define and report Key Performance Indicators to monitor process health; define and report Customer facing service metrics. Implement and oversee Security policy, monitoring, and guidelines for Bizagi Cloud Services. Conduct System Outage Analysis to prevent the re occurrence of incidents. Implement continuous improvement plans for all services and processes.
· Fifteen years or more of progressive experience in large complex information systems and in managing operations at a global scale..
· Experience with Azure is a must have. Must have strong cloud operations background.
· Fifteen years or more of IT Service Management, data center, server, and storage management, virtualization, networking, systems management, and/or project management are recommended.
· Education or equivalent experience in ITIL, PCI-DSS, SAE16, ISO27001, Cobit, and/or HIPAA preferred for this position.
Directly manages assigned employee group. Carries out management and supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
· Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
· Bachelor degree in Information Management, Computer Science, or other related field is required for this position
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
· Certifications in ITIL, TOGAF considered a plus for this position
· Certifications in Cloud Technologies considered a plus for this position
· Strong leadership, interpersonal, planning, and organization skills
· Experience in designing and implementing scalable cloud-based Operations
· Proven experience in running both multi-tenant and single tenant systems.
· Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure technologies
· Deep technical understanding of running SaaS/PaaS/cloud infrastructure globally.
· Proven experience with agile deployment models with high frequent cloud updates.
· DevOps experience
· Proven experience in defining, implementing, and measuring high availability systems.
· Strong understanding of SaaS/PaaS COGS modelling.
· Possess a deep technical understanding of Cloud Security.
· Proven track record of managing a 20+ team ISO27001 and the like.
· Certification or deep understanding in ITIL, TOGAF
· Exceptional customer service orientation and collaboration skills
· Understanding of virtualization and global infrastructure, load balancing, networking security and operations
· Team-first outlook including building great working relationships with peers across functions