Site Reliability Engineer
With FICO® in San Diego CA USMore jobs from FICO®
Posted on May 14, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
sysadmin, linux, oracle
We are Seeking a Site Reliability Engineering with exceptional diagnostic and problem solving skills. You’ll have an opportunity to work with a diverse set of technologies and resolve incidents that can span a wide breadth of technical challenges. This position is located in San Diego, Ca. and is a full time role.
**Only U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders are being considered. **
What You’ll Contribute
- Support the full stack of Public Cloud, Private Cloud and hosted web-based applications.
- Manage the operations and stability of the environments in accordance with established procedures and best practices,.
- Contribute to continuous improvement within those processes and procedures.
- Drive incidents to resolution.
- Implement, monitor, refresh, and perform disaster recovery tasks on all supported applications.
What We’re Seeking
- Versed with RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) experience.
- Knowledge of web technologies (JBoss, Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, OpenAM). Outsystems a plus.
- Understanding and working knowledge of relational database systems – MySQL, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 11 and Oracle RAC.
- Proven experience administering multi-platform operating system environments (Windows and LINUX).
- Working experience with Storage Management Solutions (SAN, NAS, etc.).
- Working knowledge of networking systems and protocols, firewalls and TCP/IP networks, standards, and architectures.
- Hands-on knowledge of load balancers and firewalls desired.
- Familiarity with ITIL standards and technologies (ServiceNow)
- Scripting/programming experience in Puppet, Powershell, PERL, .NET, Python or UNIX Shell a plus.