SQL Performance Analyst
With W.B. Mason Company, Inc. in Brockton MA USMore jobs from W.B. Mason Company, Inc.
Posted on May 13, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
Role: System Administrator
Industry: B2B, eCommerce, Information Technology
Company size: 1k-5k people
Company type: Private
sql, tsql, excel, powerbi, sysadmin
Join an exciting department in an established and growing company and put your SQL and query optimization skills to use as an SQL Performance Analyst with W.B. Mason Company, Inc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying and monitoring the data needed to address acute performance incidents and determining key performance bottlenecks within the company’s operational business systems (ERP, eCommerce, WMS, mobile).
- Putting your optimization skills to work assisting with root cause analysis
- Making operations faster and more fault tolerant
- Assessing the impact of business drivers on system performance and projecting long-term trends and requirements for future growth
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- An intermediate MS Excel skillset
- Familiarity with MS Dynamics AX and Power BI are a plus
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, a related field, and/or equivalent technical experience
- 2-4 years T-SQL development experience and familiarity with optimization techniques
W.B. Mason Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.