Associate Software Engineer
With T-Mobile USA in Bothell WA USMore jobs from T-Mobile USA
Posted on June 04, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
web-services, java, c++
We are looking for a curious, creative and crafty engineer to join T-Mobile's Enterprise Monitoring team within Transformation, Engineering & Quality. We use cutting edge tools to ensure our websites and application are performing at their peak. As a Technology Associate Software Engineer you will work with a team of other software, network and systems engineers to design, implement, and deploy software which meet requirements; scales easily, removes the limitations of traditional networking solutions, and supports deployment in highly available environments.
- This position will participate in architecture and design activities for various software components focused on creating monitoring that leverage technologies such as virtualization, micro services and Big Data platforms and technologies.
- This individual will work on technical assignments that are routine in nature but receive supervision and coaching to be successful to grow their career.
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Programming Language Java, C++, Python
- Minimum 1 years' Application Development Experience.
- Minimum of one year work experience is desirable, preferably in the wireless industry.
- Bachelor's Degree. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- May require up to 10% of domestic overnight travel within the region, and occasional trips to the Bellevue Headquarters.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.