Senior Infrastructure Engineer (m/w/d) for a real estate company
With Engel & Vo?lkers Technology GmbH in Hamburg - DEMore jobs from Engel & Vo?lkers Technology GmbH
Posted on June 07, 2019
About this job
Compensation: €50k - 65k
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
Industry: Information Technology, Real Estate
Company size: 51-200 people
Company type: Private
salt-stack, python, java, groovy, ansible, sysadmin
- You will orchestrate infrastructure deployments and create the required codebase yourself. Furthermore, you will create abstraction layers for different cloud providers and their cloud resources and enable our software engineers a uniform and easy access via RESTful APIs..
- You provide the development teams with a powerful and scalable infrastructure. Ideally triggered by a resource description in a YAML file that you pushed into a GIT repository.
- You are the contact person and active helper for deeper problems that naturally take place in complex environments at all levels and can have an impact.
- You support the development teams in adapting DevOps principles and tools, such as building a Jenkins CI/CD Pipeline
- With your experience and creativity in technical implementation, you drive the company-wide cloud strategy and cloud-based business models. At the same time, you make sure that the basic principles of IT security are implemented and adhered to.