Senior Python Developer
With DomainTools in USMore jobs from DomainTools
Posted on June 08, 2019
About this job
Compensation: $140k - 175k | Equity
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: System Administrator
- Develop, extend, and support DomainTools’ integrations with SIEMs, TIPS, orchestration platforms, open source security projects, and other systems.
- Help maintain development, testing, and demo environments for integration systems.
- Become a subject matter expert on the DomainTools integration APIs.
- Work with the sales and support engineering teams to diagnose customer issues.
- Contribute to customer-facing technical documentation.
- Analyze new security products targeted for integration and help the product team create meaningful use cases and feature sets.
- Add features to DomainTools core products that integrate them more closely with third-party security tools.
Key Applicant Qualifications:
- Software engineering experience: 5+ years.
- Strong Python skills, plus experience in a other languages commonly used in integrations such as Ruby and Java.
- Demonstrated experience using APIs to integrate disparate systems.
- Experience building integrations with user-interface components.
- Experience with operations and development in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Experience with software such as Splunk, LogRhythm, the ELK stack, and other large log data processing and mining systems.
- Plus: Understanding of/practical experience with SIEMs, TIPS, or other security systems.
- Plus: Prior experience working in the security space.
- Plus: Experience managing AWS, VMWare, and Container systems.
- Positive attitude with strong attention to detail and a desire to produce high-quality results.
- Independent, self motivated, proactive approach to problem solving and prevention.
- History of working effectively in a small-team environment.
Company Overview DomainTools helps security analysts turn threat data into threat intelligence. We take indicators from your network, including domains and IPs, and connect them with nearly every active domain on the Internet. Those connections inform risk assessments, help profile attackers, guide online fraud investigations, and map cyber activity to attacker infrastructure. Fortune 1000 companies, global government agencies, and leading security solution vendors use the DomainTools platform as a critical ingredient in their threat investigation and mitigation work. We are located in Belltown (downtown Seattle) in a very cool office staffed with smart and energetic co-workers. We provide great benefits and some outstanding perks. DomainTools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.