Software Design Engineer (Labview)
With Moog Inc. in East Aurora NY USMore jobs from Moog Inc.
Posted on June 08, 2019
About this job
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Aerospace, Defense
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
- Enjoy tackling complex and exciting challenges?
- Want to develop your skills and achieve success?
- Appreciate a culture based on teamwork and respect?
Moog in East Aurora, New York is looking for a Software Design Engineer (Labview) to define and implement computer data acquisition and controls associated with flight software or automated test equipment produced for both in-house and deliverable support equipment.
Here’s what you can expect to do as a Software Design Engineer (Labview) at Moog
- Define the software requirements and implement them, system integration, check out, installation and support of the software in the target environment
- Stay abreast of new developments in order to take advantage of devices which provide greater accuracy, reduce cost and improve reliability.
- Search out and select instrumentation that will meet the system accuracy and functional
- Think out human engineering and mechanical details necessary to provide a workable system that is easy to use and maintain.
YOU’LL NEED ….
- Bachelor of Science degree In the field of Electrical, Computer, Computer Science, or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Programming in Labview and knowledge of its associated hardware packages
You can do this!
Moog is a performance culture that empowers people to achieve great things. Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trust each other to do the right think. For you, working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards, and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Moog is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 844-367-5787.