With AIRBUS in Getafe - ESMore jobs from AIRBUS
Posted on June 10, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: System Administrator
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Private
A vacancy for a Cybersecurity Engineer has arisen within Engineering department in Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to work in a new and challenging international environment where cyber security is a key driver to be considered as part of all products developed by Airbus Defence and Space.
Tasks & accountabilities
The jobholder will perform the following tasks in order to protect the Military Aircrafts Products and Services against cybersecurity threats throughout their entire lifecycle.
- Ensure the security compliance of the Products in accordance to the national and international security regulations. Conduct the security risk assessments and maintenance of the Products along their entire lifecycle.
- Design the security architectures in accordance to the security requirements.
- Conduct the implementation and the integration of the security measures to protect the Products by ensuring their confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Define and conduct the security test plans, pentest and audits.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- University Degree: Engineering (ideally IT or TELECO)
- English and Spanish Advanced
Do you have experience in at least 3 of these areas?
- Information security standards and their implementation
- Threat and risk analysis methods and tools.
- Definition of the systems and applications security requirements and architectural design.
- Systems secure configuration (systems hardening): Microsoft and UNIX operating systems, databases, networking.
- Systems security audits, source code review, penetration testing.
- Secure software development.
- Certifications: CISSP, OSCP, GIAC (SANS),GPEN, GISP
Do you consider you have at least 3 of these strengths?
- Strong team spirit.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach.
- In depth interest to engineering matters.
- Ability to learn and grow in an evolving environment.
If you fulfil this profile, we want you in our team!