Assoc Engineer, Software
With T-Mobile USA in Richardson TX USMore jobs from T-Mobile USA
Posted on June 11, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
java, web-services, python
The T-Mobile Product & Technology organization is looking for a talented Associate Software Engineer for their Transformation, Engineering and Quality (TEQ) organization. The Release Engineering and Automation team defines, manages, governs and optimizes Release process to reduce time and maximize the number of releases in a day to launch maximum features and products.
We are looking for a curious, creative and crafty engineer to join T-Mobile's TEQ organization. We use cutting edge tools to ensure our websites and application are performing at their peak. As a Technology Associate Software Engineer you will work with a team of other software, network and systems engineers to design, implement, and deploy software which meet requirements; scales easily, removes the limitations of traditional networking solutions, and supports deployment in highly available environments.
- This position will participate in architecture and design activities for various software components focused on creating monitoring that leverage technologies such as virtualization, micro services and Big Data platforms and technologies.
- This individual will work on technical assignments that are routine in nature but receive supervision and coaching to be successful to grow their career.
- Architecting, maintaining, and streamlining our automated build and release pipeline from code compilation, automated testing, to deploying releases to multiple environments..
- Facilitating and championing the quick resolution of problems found during the daily build and deployment efforts.
- Working closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes and strategies to meet our feature requirements.
- 1 years of experience with Java script, Java and Python in a professional environment.
- Strong programming skills. You're expected to be able to read and understand code
- Strong knowledge of source control management and tools.
- Knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems.
- Scripting experience with batch / shell scripting in Powershell and Linux.
- Comfortable working within established code and process frameworks.
- Proactive and self-motivated willing to improve on existing processes to allow for faster iterations.
- Strong track record of learning new tools and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Git.
- High School Diploma or GED Required. Bachelor's Degree Preferred
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.