Cybersecurity Professional (Computer Security)
With Security and Safety Things GmbH (A Bosch IoT Start-Up) in München - DEMore jobs from Security and Safety Things GmbH (A Bosch IoT Start-Up)
Posted on June 11, 2019
About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Artificial Intelligence, Security
Company size: 51-200 people
Company type: Private
The Security and Safety Things GmbH (SAST), located in Munich, is the IoT start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch-group.
If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing – to solve the problems at hand, but also for society. If you are curious, honest, tenacious (and nice ;). You belong here.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
As a Cybersecurity Professional, you will shape security and data privacy related processes in an agile development landscape and you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Engage engineers and provide guidance in order to ensure a high level of security
- Establish and evaluate (ongoing) security goals and drive security measures where necessary
- Provide consulting on computer and data security topics for engineers, product owners, and management Continuous improvement and performance management
- Plan, organize and review system penetration tests
- Assess the impact of vulnerabilities and security incidents and develop remedies to address these issues
- Personality: You are passionate about technology and excited about the impact of disruptive technologies. You are enthusiastic about the field of computer security, but are aware of the
- necessity for tradeoffs. You are able to quickly familiarize yourself with different technologies and their security properties.
- Experience: At least 4 years of experience working in cybersecurity and familiarity with relevant data protection legislation.
- Know-How: Broad knowledge of, and experience with current Cybersecurity topics. The ability to solidly, document and defend security decisions and comfortable leading security related tasked workgroups.
- Languages: Excellent English skills
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or similar