Senior Site Reliability Engineer
With ServiceTitan in Glendale CA USMore jobs from ServiceTitan
Posted on June 10, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Industry: Cloud-Based Solutions, Computer Software, SaaS
Company size: 201-500 people
Company type: VC Funded
azure, c#, cloud, architecture
At ServiceTitan the Site Reliability Engineering team engages the entire lifecycle of software development from ideation to operating predictably at scale. As a Site Reliability Engineer at ServiceTitan you will identify and build software improvements for scalability, performance, and overall customer experience. You will collaborate with architects and software engineers to deliver a highly available and automated infrastructure.
ServiceTitan’s ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about solving complex problems with creative solutions.
- Excited about delivering a reliable, scalable, and performant infrastructure.
- Highly motivated, smart, independent, and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, bottoms-up environment.
- Intensely eager to meet the needs of our customers and deliver best-of-breed SaaS solutions.
- Design, develop, and deliver the necessary software engineering solutions to manage Azure cloud environment.
- Own deployment, reliability, availability, and performance of ServiceTitan’s SaaS.
- Proactively monitor, measure, and improve all areas of infrastructure.
- Increase efficiencies through software improvement, automation, service delivery, maturity, and scalability.
- 4 years of experience in operating large scale distributed services.
- 1+ years of engineering or systems experience.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, or in place of 4-year degree, an equivalent industry internship or industry software engineering experience
- Experience with the Azure, Windows, Linux and other Microsoft software/services
- Experience leveraging cloud architecture, applying site reliability principles, and/or demonstrating sensitivity to operational concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to debug, fix, and optimize code.
- Full-stack troubleshooting skills across network, application, hardware, and distributed services layers.
- Superb communications skills, both written and verbal.