Senior Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)
With ProGlove Workaround GmbH in Munich - DEMore jobs from ProGlove Workaround GmbH
Posted on June 11, 2019
About this job
Compensation: €69k - 81k
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Automotive, Industrial Automation, Internet of Things
Company size: 51-200 people
Company type: VC Funded
python, cloud, continuous-integration, amazon-web-services, automation
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Munich based industrial wearable company by former automotive and IDEO employees. Supported by Intel, GETTYLAB, DIVC and Bayern Kapital. We work on the integration of ProGlove with fortune 500 customers and hidden champions in automotive.
We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d) who wants to build our industrial IoT backend architecture, connecting our embedded devices with customers’ ERP System.
Do you enjoy designing and implementing secure IoT back-ends that scale? Do you have a hands-on approach, can you challenge your own ideas and work in a self-organized team?
Then ProGlove is the place to be!
- Experience in setting up and maintaining a cloud production environment, ideally on AWS and with “Serverless” applications
- Strong scripting and automation skills (Bash / Python / Powershell)
- Working knowledge of CI tools, release processes and configuration as code environments (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience in Software-Development. Our focus languages are Go and Python
- Influence and guide the development team to create stable, maintainable Backend software
- Establish and automate deployment and monitoring procedures for a fast moving cloud product
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning
- Work in agile, design thinking teams - everybody should to stakeholders including customers and together we build great products
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date
The job location is Munich, Germany.