Sr Analysts, Enterprise Information Security
With T-Mobile USA in Bellevue WA USMore jobs from T-Mobile USA
Posted on June 11, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
security, web-services, design
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Senior Analysts, Enterprise Information Security located in Bellevue, WA will plan, coordinate, implement and support the GRC system and other security solutions.
Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a trusted technical security advisor to all levels of the organization for a variety of information security projects that arise from current business and technological developments in the areas of Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Drive large scale security solutions through SDLC and Agile working teams.
- Responsible for the GRC Platform and other security solution development from requirements, design, and configuration to implementation, roll out and support. This includes various GRC components such as Risk Management, Audit Management, Compliance Management, Incident Management, and Vendor Risk Management.
- Deliver enhancements and updates to the GRC platform and other security solutions, as needed, to support business requirements.
- Provide operational support for the GRC platform and other security solutions, including troubleshooting issues.
- Work with new business groups looking to onboard to the GRC Platform and other security solutions.
- Work with business groups to develop or enhance GRC related processes.
- Help with implementation of industry standards, including NIST Cyber Security Framework, PCI, and SOX.
- Apply experience with security related technologies, including Certificate Management, Access Management, Security Patch Management, and Vulnerability Management.
- Develop and maintain GRC platform and other security solutions documentation that reflects the latest system configuration.
- Develop GRC, cyber security risk and compliance metrics, reports and dashboards.
- Help manage cyber security and other GRC policies and standards.
- Provide regular communication to stakeholders through status reports and newsletters.
- Integrate GRC Platform and other security solutions with other various enterprise systems, including such as Service Now, Ariba, and Workday.
- (1) Designing, building, deploying supporting, and administering enterprise GRC platforms and other security solutions.
- (2) Utilizing domains of Cyber Security and GRC such as Risk Management, Compliance Management including SOX, PCI, NIST Cyber Security standards to ensure Business Continuity, Audit Management, and Vendor Risk Management.
- (3) Creating Business Requirement Documents, functional process flow descriptions, architecture and design documents, test plans and scripts using Microsoft Office and other software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Projects.
- (4) Working with multiple business groups and application teams during all phases of software development cycle (SDLC) and tier-1 production support.
Experience and education requirements:
PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Master's degree in electronics and telecommunications management, electronic engineering, computer science, management information systems or related, and 3 years of relevant work experience.
ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in electronics and telecommunications management, electronic engineering, computer science, management information systems or related, and 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Location: Bellevue, WA
- Employer is not currently sponsoring work visas for this position.
- This position is eligible for the employee referral program.
How to apply:
- Visit www.tmobile.jobs.
- Create a candidate profile, and apply to requisition number REQ: 128710BR.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.