Performance Management - DevOps Engineer (m/f)
With Siemens AG in Amadora - PTMore jobs from Siemens AG
Posted on June 12, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
Industry: Electronics, Industrial Automation, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
nginx, sysadmin, linux
What are my responsibilities?
As a member of our development team on performance management, you contribute to our mission to create transparency on cyber security for IT/OT infrastructure, products, solutions and services by developing a common reporting framework based on state of the art technologies. Doing so, you become part of a greater vision to enable stakeholders from managing board to operations to take informed decisions on Cybersecurity.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Development experience (scripting language such as bash, powershell, python)
* Source Control (git, gitlab); Continuous Integration (gitlab runner)
* Infrastructure Automation & Orchestration (octopus deploy, terraform). Container Concepts (Docker) and Orchestration (Kubernetes, OpenShift)
* API-gateways (nginx, traeffik) and ingress controller (nginx)
* Experience with helm, istio (or another service mesh framework), dotnet (core), AWS, linux and windows servers (configuration, hardening and administration)
* Broad and good understanding of industry security best practices and standards, e.g. ISO 27001, NIST
* Fluent in spoken and written English
Want to know more?
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future.
Working Together to Strengthen Cybersecurity - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/company/innovation/pictures-of-the-future/cybersecurity.html
You will join the global Corporate Technology Cybersecurity Lisbon team. At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#itsec #cybersecurity #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub