CI/CD Engineer (Windows Automation)
With Hays in Orlando FL USMore jobs from Hays
Posted on July 17, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: System Administrator
automation, windows, ruby
Developer / Software Engineer, Contract, Orlando, FL
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with The Walt Disney Company to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
When's the last time you walked by Chewbacca on your way in to the office? If the answer was "never," then this is the role for you! The Disney Guest Experience team is looking to add top level talent on highly-visible, highly confidential projects to help bolster upcoming enhancements to several of their Orlando theme parks. Working in a lean production environment with an extremely exciting development stack, you'll help contribute to experiences customers touch in the theme parks every single day - and you'll be able to see them using it out of your very desk window. If you're a progressive engineer looking to make the next step in your career, please apply!
DEVELOPER / SOFTWARE ENGINEER - CONTRACT- ORLANDO, FL
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.
Developer / Software Engineer Skills & Requirements:
* 5-10 years experience
* Strong background in Windows Automation
* Experience with automation/configuration management
* Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with Azure is required)
* Strong experience with SQL
* A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
* Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
* Experience with Docker
* Experience with software release management pipeline using Jenkins, TFS, Selenium, SmartBear, Appium