Associate Database Administrator
With HealthStream, Inc. in Nashville TN USMore jobs from HealthStream, Inc.
Posted on July 25, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level
Role: Database Administrator, System Administrator
Industry: Healthcare, Information Technology, Workforce Development
Company size: 501–1k people
Company type: Public
c#, database, sysadmin
Work with some guidance and supervision of the Managers and Director of Databae Operations to design, develop and administer SQL Server databases and data warehouses. Maintain data integrity and security for all HealthStream databases. Assure acceptable performance of database portion of Healthcare Learning Center and any other products offered by HealthStream. Participate with the rest of the DBA operations team on code deployments, on call rotation and maintenance down time windows as scheduled.
1. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Two year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with the following preferred: Clustered environment, Reporting Services, SAN storage
2. SKILLS REQUIRED** :**
- Accurately and Effectively Communicates
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbal and written, to technical team members as well as Sr. technical leadership.
- Strong ability to be a key team player as part of an overall larger solution.
3. ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Treats Customers with Respect-Commitment to Service
- Promotes the Mission and Vision-Performance Excellence
- Responds to Work Demands
- Maintains Confidentiality
- Works Collaboratively With Others-Teamwork
- Helps Others Accomplish Objectives-Teamwork
- Demonstrates a Friendly Approach
- Responds to Customer Needs-Commitment to Service
HealthStream is an equal opportunity employer. HealthStream prohibits employment practices that discriminate against individual employees or groups of employees on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other category deemed protected by state and/or federal law