Application Security Developer
With Clio in Burnaby - CAMore jobs from Clio
Posted on August 09, 2019
About this job
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: System Administrator
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: VC Funded
angularjs, ruby-on-rails, security, amazon-web-services
We are currently seeking a Senior Application Security Developer to join our Information Security team. Are you someone who enjoys collaborating with software developers, breaking code and building security tools to support our product team. If you have a development background with a passion for security and experience in cloud-first environments, then we want to talk to you.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement tools to help developers avoid security flaws;
- Build partnerships with development teams and advise on security best practices.
- Contribute to driving security awareness and knowledge amongst the product organization;
- Provide detailed guidance and support to teams in vulnerability remediation;
- Identify and implement tools for automated application scanning, static analysis and related tools;
- Perform penetration testing;
- Perform reactive incident response when a security event occurs;
- Perform proactive research to detect new attack vectors;
- Elevate and educate our security culture within Clio, contributing to our cultural values of “No doors, only windows” and “Live a learning mindset”.
Who you are:
- Collaborative, friendly and have strong opinions that are loosely held.
- Someone who loves learning and developing creative security solutions for a fast growing, continuous integration environment that hits upwards of 50 deployments a day;
- 4+ years experience in some combination of the following disciplines: web application security, cloud security, infrastructure security, penetration testing, secure software development, security tools development, architecture review and / or threat modeling;