Application Integration Developer
With Sage in Newcastle upon Tyne - GBMore jobs from Sage
Posted on August 10, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: Backend Developer, System Administrator
Industry: Accounting Software, Agile Software Development, Cloud-Based Solutions
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
Application Integration Engineer
Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
Job Description Sage has an exciting opening for an Application Integration Developer to provide development and configuration support for the Marketing, Sales and Finance functions on the Integration team as part of the Global Enterprise Application Delivery team. This individual will be responsible for supporting the Sage Global business unit’s operating environment as part of the IT shared services organization, specifically supporting the application integration tools.
- Develop and support cloud-based infrastructure applications.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support for integrated applications, including system configuration and system maintenance.
- Provide advanced architecture, solution, and/or platform-specific technical best practices.
- Develop functional and technical specifications for integrations.
- Author solution detailed design and implement configuration specification deliverables.
- Configure connections between the application and third party add on products
- Use case and unit test plan development.
- Work on the development and integration of API components to deliver functionality that improves operational efficiencies
- Troubleshooting, debugging and support for the Salesforce integrations.
- Provide release management support responsible for the movement of changes from the sandbox to the product landscape.
- Recommend best practices and provide troubleshooting on application integrations.
- Provide support to ensure operational integrity for the data within the system.