Head of IT
With RaySearch Laboratories AB (publ) in Stockholm - SEMore jobs from RaySearch Laboratories AB (publ)
Posted on August 11, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Manager
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Agile Software Development, Medical Software, Product Development
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: Private
cloud, web-services, security, sysadmin
Passion to make organizations more productive, secure and cost-efficient by developing and delivering high-quality IT Services? Join RaySearch and be part of advancing cancer treatment with innovative software!
Lead and develop the IT Department
When you join RaySearch as the Head of IT, you will** become part of a Swedish, global growth company where you will make a difference for all employees and for cancer patients all over the world.**
The IT department and it´s technology footprint and responsibilities are constantly growing. As the Head of IT you will play an essential role in the development of the department and the services provided to the company to ensure we stay productive, secure and compliant. You will work from our head office at Sveavägen 44, where also R&D, management and staff functions are located.
As the Head of IT you are responsible for creating, developing and maintaining high level service IT operations, which ensures that all internal IT systems, development environments and public cloud infrastructure as well as processes and routines fulfills the organizations needs in terms of high performance, service, security, cost-efficiency and regulatory requirements. You will report to CFO.
Your primary work tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing the IT Operations organization, Internal IT systems, Development Environments and the underlying physical and cloud infrastructure
- Advice and coach your employees, team leads and have the overall responsibility for the IT Operations staff
- Responsible for the organization’s Information Security Management System, staying up to date with cybersecurity threats and ensure processes, systems and routines meets the external and internal requirements
- Responsible to maintain and develop the IT organizations compliance abilities within, for example GDPR and HIPAA
- Responsible for procurement and agreements regarding systems, support, maintenance and licenses of IT systems and services
- Responsible for RaySearch’s IT strategy, system architectures and ensure documentation, processes and routinesare continuously developed and up to date
- Create and implement a clear IT governance model to create a project prioritization framework
You are probably a result-oriented and communicative leader with a good understanding for technology and compliance. Furthermore, you are both strategic and accustomed to facing complex IT related challenges.
Experience & skills
- Master / Bachelor of Science (M.Sc. / B.Sc.) or equivalent
- Organizational development, leadership and recruitment experience
- Previously have had responsibility for physical datacenters and public cloud infrastructure
- Experience of managing Technical Operations and Customer Support teams
- Experience of procurement and negotiation
- Experience in managing and maintaining compliance requirements within, for example GDPR and HIPAA
RaySearch is a medical technology company that develops innovative software solutions to improve cancer care. Over 2,600 clinics in more than 65 countries use RaySearch’s software to improve life and outcomes for patients. The company was founded in 2000 and the share has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2003. We are today more than 300 colleagues in a growing global organization, and we believe that it’s crucial that our employees love what they do to be able to continue advancing cancer treatment. We encourage a healthy work-life balance, offer great staff benefits, a modern office environment, flexible hours and regular after work and activities. We believe in equal opportunity, value diversity and work with dedication to prevent discrimination.
You are welcome to send your application, in either English or Swedish, by the application form below. The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing. We do not accept applications by e-mail but if you have any questions regarding the position please send an email to Freja Birkhammar, HR, or Magnus Villson, Dev IT.