Security Engineer (m/f/d)
With Personio in München - DEMore jobs from Personio
Posted on August 11, 2019
About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Cloud-Based Solutions, HR Services, Software Development
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: VC Funded
security, python, docker, amazon-web-services, cloud
We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer to join our Product & Engineering organization on the mission to implement best in class security automation practices in our SaaS HR Platform! We are processing highly sensitive data of more than two hundred thousand employees in Europe, which will enable you to work in an organization where security is the first class citizen in all processes. Currently we work in a small, ambitious team comprised of remote team members, and looking for an onsite team mate to enable Product and Engineering organization to have a great sparring partner in security related topics.
- Develop and socialize security policies for physical security, access controls, SDCL, and development practices.
- Host regular security training sessions for new and current employees ensuring that secure practices are always top of mind.
- Implement security automation and monitoring tools to protect full lifecycle of Personio services: starting from CI pipelines and ending with security checks in production environment.
- Conduct regular security checks in all layers of Personio’s cloud infrastructure.
- Monitor Personio systems for security anomalies and alerts.
- Participate in security incident management.
- Advize engineering teams on application of security best practices during conceptualization and implementation of new Personio features.
- More than three years of experience in security engineering roles.
- Experience with implementation of security tools and practices in modern, cloud-native environments for customer-facing web-based applications
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, configuration management tools in one of the major cloud providers (AWS preferred)
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, and experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Experience with implementation of ISMS (e.g. PCI-DSS, ISO27k)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (C1/C2 on CEFR scale)
- Willing to relocate to Munich permanently, position is onsite-only
What we offer you
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich