Cloud Developer - Python
With Paradox Security Systems in Saint-Eustache - CAMore jobs from Paradox Security Systems
Posted on August 11, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Defence & Security, Home Security, Security
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: Private
python, mongodb, jenkins, git, amazon-web-services, sysadmin
Experience you have:
- Experience with Python and Web development (Flask, CherryPy, Bottle, REST).
- Understanding of database technologies (MongoDB, PostgreSQL).
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant, Chef.
- Experience with Git/GitLab.
- Experience with bug/issue tracking software (JIRA, Confluence, etc.).
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- 5+ years of web development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field/equivalent experience.
What you will do:
- Design and develop highly scalable servers.
- Develop new internal and external web and API interfaces.
- Responsible for the architecture and deployment of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Support/extend the existing web based applications and processes.
- Write technical design documents.
- Integration between Operations, Development and Management for deployments.
- Monitor systems to ensure maximum up-time and quality of service.
- Write appropriate unit and behavior driven tests.
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary, bonus, benefits (group insurance and RRSP contribution program).
- Modern, comfortable and clean work environment.
- Flexible schedules.
- Free parking, greater Montreal area, reverse of traffic and accessible by public network.
- Great opportunities for career growth.
- See the products come to life in our manufacturing facilities.