Oracle PL/SQL Developer
With A-Line Staffing Solutions in Boston MA USMore jobs from A-Line Staffing Solutions
Posted on August 13, 2019
About this job
Compensation: $110k - 115k
Location options: Visa sponsor
Job type: Contract
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Role: Database Administrator
Industry: IT Recruitment
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
oracle, plsql, informatica, shell, sql-loader, sysadmin
A-Line Staffing is seeking an Oracle Database Developer with Informatica experience for a position in the Boston, MA area.
Contact: Marc Olsen
Benefits after 90 days
Negotiable rates, targeting $55/hr
The Database Developer will be accountable for developing both enterprise and business unit specific data integrations and analytic platforms. Additionally, the person will be responsible for collaborating with key partners (e.g. business unit technology teams, Data architecture, analytics designers) in the implementation of data pipelines, data stores etc. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. You are also excited by the prospect of building from scratch, optimizing or even re-designing our data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
The Expertise You Have
- 5+ years of experience in a Database Developer role using Oracle technologies
- PL/SQL Development using Oracle
- Design and Development of PL/SQL stored procedures
- Loading of daily feed files using automated Shell scripts, SQL*Loader and Tidal jobs
- Writing complex Stored procedures for the archiving strategy
- Expertise in leading Oracle database migration projects
- Expertise in running of Informatica sessions and batches using UNIX Shell Scripts and Autosys
- Extensive experience in using various Informatica Designer Tools such as Source Analyzer, Transformation Developer, Mapping Designer
- Excellent analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both in independent and team-oriented environments with well-developed organizational skills.
- Proficient in build and continuous integration tools - Maven, Jenkins and Sonar
- Strong exposure to development, testing, production support, debugging, implementation and documentation
- Exposure to AWS concepts is a plus
- Experience working with large scale projects in Agile using JIRA
The Skills You Bring
- Your advanced working Oracle, PL/SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases and data warehouses
- Data movement and ETL experience (Informatica)
- Your experience with data normalization and denormalization techniques
- Comfortable with multiple database concepts, i.e. RDBMS, OODB, ODS, Warehouse, Cloud AWS
- Your strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Experience with Autosys or another scheduling tool
- Your background supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.