Junior Security Analyst
With Nagravision SA - Kudelski in Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne - CHMore jobs from Nagravision SA - Kudelski
Posted on September 09, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
security, sysadmin, web-services
As part of the Kudelski Security CyberFusion Center (CFC), the Security Engineer T1 is responsible for supporting and managing the tools, systems, and technology provided to clients of Kudelski's Managed Security Services business globally.
Kudelski Security's Managed Security Services include Security Device Management and Support, Threat Monitoring, Managed Endpoint Protection and Response, Managed Attacker Deception, Managed Anti-Malware, and Managed Vulnerability Scanning. In addition to possessing deep technical knowledge, the Cyber Security Analyst interacts extensively with clients and partners using polite professional etiquette.
If, like us, you are a security passionate willing to deal with real life security issues, interested to work on complex cases and help our customer on security related topics, then, contact us shortly, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Security Device Management
- Use your TCP/IP networking skills to perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
- Configure and manage Firewall (FW), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Internal Vulnerability Scanners (IVS), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Web Application Firewalls (WAF), and other advanced security platforms
- Perform standard changes on customer security devices.
- Work with internal Tier 2 and vendor resources to resolve complex issues on managed devices
- Resolve problems independently and understand the correct escalation procedures
- Report on Security Devices related KPIs to MSS CFC management
- Perform security incidents triage as 1st level
- Work in 24x7 shifts
- Handle and investigate security incidents raised on customer systems
- Analyze and respond to security Incidents
- Escalate complex cases to L2 and L3 analysts
- Contribute to complex cases handling
- Manage customer communication on security incidents through customer portal, email, phone
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of managed services.
- Be available, ready, and able to accept incoming calls.
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support tickets.
- Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers.
- Recommend improvements for Standard Operating Procedures.
- Propose enhancement on tools and workflow.
- Participate to system automation initiative
- Test new technologies integration in the service
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and security best practices.
- Participate to service deployment for new customers
Exigences / profil
Knowledge of components of the IT Security technical chain at architecture and technical level
- Network security components (TCP/IP, DNS, packet capture)
- System security components (Windows, Linux)
- Workstations security components
- Other application level security components
Deep IT components technological knowledge (understanding of technical logs)
Technical certifications are a plus, such as ITIL
Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent English, good French and German