Associate Systems Administrator
With HealthStream, Inc. in Nashville TN USMore jobs from HealthStream, Inc.
Posted on October 03, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Healthcare, Information Technology, Workforce Development
Company size: 501–1k people
Company type: Public
The Associate Systems Administrator position is an IT generalist position providing day-to-day operational support for Windows 2008/2012 Servers, Backups, Monitoring, Patches and other network infrastructure functions. Applicants should display excellent technical problem solving skills, a solid understanding of Windows network operating systems, and strong understanding of LAN/WAN networking.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Supports the mission and goals of the company.
- Demonstrates integrity and strong ethical standards.
- Committed to quality and its continuous improvement.
- Solves problems proactively.
- Committed to learning better and more efficient ways to accomplish tasks
1. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- Equivalent years in actual field experience considered.
- 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 and Dell hardware
- PowerShell and other scripting experience a plus
2. SKILLS REQUIRED** :**
- Thorough expertise in Microsoft platforms
- Thorough troubleshooting skills
- Self-confidence and interpersonal skills
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills