DevOps Engineer Storage (EMC)
With ING in Amsterdam - NLMore jobs from ING
Posted on October 09, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Industry: Banking, Finance, Information Technology
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
web-services, api, storage, powershell, cloud, sysadmin
Engineer Storage (Rotterdam/Amsterdam)
You are an energetic Storage DevOps Engineer with a passion for IT Infrastructure and a positive can-do mindset. You are a team player working as a core member of a multidisciplinary squad with end-to-end responsibility for infrastructure services in the ING Private Cloud.
You are used to working with agile/scrum. You have a broad and diverse set of competencies that allow you to design, develop, test, deliver and maintain standardized and highly automated infrastructure services.
You continuously strive to improve yourself and your colleagues.
Get an impression here: https://youtu.be/-QknLYEdfyI
What will you do?
We deliver standard, self-service infrastructure services to our consumers. Your job is to facilitate these services and therefore to create API’s so that our infrastructure is consumable for other squads. We apply continuous delivery practices.
You recognize yourself in this profile
You have an extensive understanding of storage technologies, preferable EMC storage (VPLEX/XtremeIO/VIPR). We expect expertise in scripting languages. PowerShell is a must.
Competencies - Skills
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- You take it on and make it happen
Your education and background
- Professional and intellectual IT ability with a Bachelor's degree
- Proven proficiency in one or more programming/scripting languages
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life.
Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Please apply online!