AWS Cloud Solutions Architect
With Mastech Digital in Dallas TX USMore jobs from Mastech Digital
Posted on November 07, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Our Fortune 500 client is looking to add an AWS Cloud Solutions Architect to their team in Dallas, TX.
• Ability to effectively balance the desire for "best practice" technical solutions with the current realities of the business environment and assist the Customer in making the appropriate decisions/trade-offs.
• Ability to deal with complex business or technical issues while maintaining an enterprise/industry perspective.
• Expert knowledge of computer or network systems hardware and software theory, practice, concepts, and technology.
• Sufficient business knowledge to assess the impact of applied technology on Customer business processes.
• Advanced knowledge of project management methodology.
- Solution Architect reports to the Enterprise Architect
- Need to have Enterprise level solutions architecture experience (concurrent projects)
- Need to have a strong development background (as opposed to data or infrastructure) - The Manager is not looking for PM's that got into Architecture
- Strong with AWS architecture and strong with CloudFormation
- Mandating that the cloud environment is automatically provisioned. Results need to be duplicated, not one-off results
- infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Be very comfortable with Programming
- Familiar with GIT, and checking things in and out
- Comfortable with Jenkins as a build tool
- API Gateway, RDS of some sort (Kenisis, dynamo, etc.)
- Identity and Access Management
- Some DevOps background experience
- Needs strong security knowledge
**Contract role with potential to go FTE
**Work must be done on-site, no remote
**Not open to Corp to Corp
**Client cannot provide current or future Visa sponsorship