With Codesmith Dev in Atlanta GA USMore jobs from Codesmith Dev
Posted on November 07, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
etl, sysadmin, database
Codesmith is working with a real estate technology company in Atlanta, GA (Buckhead area) that is hiring a Data Architect. This is a full-time, direct-hire position. Currently, no sponsorship is offered.
- Lead Initiatives to define approach to dashboarding and reporting solutions for the application.
- Perform R & D of various reporting tools to find the best fit for CoStar Real Estate Manager.
- Perform Code Reviews of existing dashboard and report implementations
- Monitor and resolve database performance, database capacity, data integrity and replication issues
- Determine transition strategy from current to new architecture
- Provide technical consulting to application development teams during application design and development for highly complex or critical project
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree
- 7+ years in working with multiple large data sources
- Expert ability to query, align & join structure large datasets from multiple sources
- Knowledge of best practices in the database, ETL and/or BI technologies
- Experience working with relational or OLAP database: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, Netezza
- Knowledge and experience with ETL tools: Informatica, MSBI (SSIS), Datastage, SAP Data Integrator
- Knowledge and experience with BI reporting and visualization tools: Business Objects, Microstrategy, LogiXML,Cognos, Tableau, Qlikview, XLcubed, MSBI(SSAS, SSRS, Performance Point)...
- Eagerness to learn new tools and technologies
- Experience building EIM or BI roadmaps to meet business needs
- Strong communication skills.