Director Customer Care
With OmniMax International, Inc. in Atlanta GA USMore jobs from OmniMax International, Inc.
Posted on November 07, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
OmniMax International, Inc. headquartered in Norcross, GA is an international building products company manufacturing aluminum, steel, vinyl and copper products. Core products include specialty coated coils, metal wall and roof systems, metal and vinyl rain carrying systems, soffit and fascia systems, roofing accessories, aluminum and vinyl windows and doors, patio products, aluminum recreational vehicle doors, windows and sidewalls and aluminum bath and shower enclosures. Products are then represented in the market by multiple brands such as Amerimax, Fabral and Euramax Coated Products.
The strength of the business model is the supply of fabricated components to original equipment manufacturers, distributors, contractors and home centers throughout North America and Western Europe.
This position will be responsible for planning, directing and delivering proactive solutions and policies relating to all phases of customer care and service for all North American businesses. This will include customer service, and sales administration functions, in a unified structure providing internal and external customer support. To be successful, the incumbent will develop programs and direct activities to ensure continued enhancement of the internal support organization, its capabilities, and its contributions toward company sales growth, margin improvement and department effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Working with various internal teams within a matrix organization is able to merge different cultures and processes to initiate and execute solutions that provide an enhanced service experience for customers. Identifies opportunities to move current customer care delivery to a world class customer experience.
- Resolve immediate situations impacting support to our customers and field personnel and implement related policy or procedure changes.
- Continually audit support to customers and field personnel (including order processing, order cycle, fill rate, credit issuance, telephone service, problem resolution, invoicing) to guarantee the internal organization, field personnel, and the company as a whole, maintains the utmost support to our customers and field personnel.
- Define or enhance operating strategies, policies, programs and organizational structure to improve service to customers or the customer’s perception of service. Act as a consultant to internal and field personnel relative to systems enhancements or process changes impacting service to customers and field personnel. Establish internal guidelines, operating procedures and delivery expectations as they impact our customers and field personnel’s support of our customers.
- Direct, implement, and administer processes or program improvements to assure continued enhancement of the Sales and Service Group (SSG) department with a focus on growing sales, improving gross margin, and providing “best in class” sales support.
Experience in use/selection of call center phone technology and customer management/CRM systems.
Experience with use of self serve/customer portals (and preferably creation thereof).
Experience in deploying customer feedback mechanisms/surveys and translating results into Continuous Improvement action planning.
An undergraduate bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree is highly desirable.
Minimum of 15 years management experience in a fast-paced customer-focused operation.
Experience with B2B required, B2C advantageous, customer service management, special orders and internet sales is required.
Provide leadership and direction and be responsible for managing others especially in a multi location or virtual organization.