Geographic Information Systems Analyst
With Futura Systems in Atlanta GA USMore jobs from Futura Systems
Posted on November 07, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
sysadmin, sql-server, postgresql
FUTURA SYSTEMS is looking for a GIS IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST to join our Outage Management Team, at our Atlanta, GA office location.
Futura is looking for an Implementation Specialist to join the OMS team. OMS is one of our core products that allows electric utilities to track, manage, and report on power outages that occur on their systems. With the help of integrations into 3rd party systems OMS is able to communicate with Phone systems, meters, vehicle tracking, and much more. OMS is a mission critical tool for utilities and treated as a high priority.
· Implement server and client side applications for Futura's GIS based Outage Management System for electric utilities.
· Handle onboarding new clients from kickoff call, through server/client configuration, on-site training, and subsequent support.
· Provide timely support to all clients running Futura OMS via email and direct phone calls.
· Install, support, and troubleshoot MultiSpeak webservices in Microsoft IIS to integrate with 3rd party vendor solutions.
· (AMI / AVL / CIS / IVR / SCADA / Call Centers)
· Maintain OMS PostgreSQL database instances.
· Participate in rotation of 24hr on-call Support.
· Prepare training materials throughout the year for various presentations and learning tools.
· Provide support for annual outage reporting and develop custom outage reporting solutions.
· Strong SQL query skills as well as iReports experience.
· 2-6 yrs of applicable experience
· GIS experience a plus
· Strong relational database skills
· Troubleshooting skills, and the ability to think logically
· Experience with software implementations is required
· Training experience preferred
· Domestic travel required up to 20% of the time