Hyperion Financial Administrator
With TracFone Wireless in Miami FL USMore jobs from TracFone Wireless
Posted on November 07, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
oracle, cloud, security
TracFone is seeking a Hyperion Financial Administrator to manage company’s financial planning and reporting system; support accounting and finance users; provide training to users; work with consulting firm to migrate Hyperion to cloud; explore and expand financial system to support company’s growth initiatives; maintain and upgrade existing financial reporting and planning system.
Manage and maintain Hyperion Financial Reports to include consolidation process, data forms, data grids, journal reports and SmartView
Coordinate Hyperion migration project with business from on premise to cloud
Manage Financial Data Quality Management data load process, new general ledger account set up; brand set up and dimension mapping
Validate data between Hyperion Financial Management vs. Oracle and Hyperion Essbase and Planning
Support monthly accounting close and monthly financial forecast; create report books and schedule the batch reports
Metadata management, understand the application metadata and approve the metadata changes in DRM (Data Relationship Management) workflow system
Support Hyperion Essbase/Planning users account set up, security, and issue resolution
Maintain and modify security; manage the data issues (root cause analysis)
Work as a liaison between business and IT to solve data issues; translate business requirements into a technical plan; troubleshoot issues and request from the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience, MBA a plus.
- Eight to ten years of experience in Hyperion Administration including Hyperion Data Quality Management (FDM/FDMEE), Hyperion Enterprise, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Interactive Reporting/OBIEE, Hyperion SmartView, Hyperion Financial Reporting, EPMA File Generator, Hyperion Annotation, Hyperion Analyzer, Hyperion Enterprise Reporting, Hyperion Autopilot, and Hyperion Application Link
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, Cognos and other enterprise software experience.
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Knowledge of financial analysis practices, principles, applications and analysis methods
- Experience in EPMA and FDMEE
- Knowledge in Oracle EBS, DRM and OBIEE