IT Infrastucture Systems Engineer
With AGR, LLC in Houston TX USMore jobs from AGR, LLC
Posted on November 07, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
- Manage Laboratory environment Hardware and Licenses
- Troubleshoot Laboratory environment
- Work with Network Assets to support connectivity to Laboratory devices
- Manage relationship with Network / Firewall / PCN team when it comes to the Lab environment management
- Create and maintain virtual machines on Dev, Test and Production servers (MS Azure subscription)
- Interface with Private cloud team for Dev, Test and Production server management
- Create and maintain SSL certificates
- Maintain and document IT compliance tasks
- Be the focal point for the UBMS Project for all IT Hardware and corresponding Software matters
Requirements / Skillset
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and DevOps / Ansible.
- Knowledgeable in Cisco Hyperflex environment, SQL, IIS, VMWare for the support of the UBMS application.
- Experience with P2V conversion.
- Stay current on new technology both from an industry IT perspective as well as internal technology advancements from a product stand-point.
- Demonstrate ability to understand client business processes and apply these to the product.
- Demonstrate excellent people skills and ability to build client relationships.
- Maintain a courteous, professional, and confident demeanor throughout the implementation process.
- Work with a diverse group of people and adapt to and work in a dynamic environment.
- Exercise good judgment, discretion, and tact while working with clients.
- Maintain the ability to perform the functions of the application on different data platforms.
- Manage multiple tasks and notify appropriate management when necessary.
- Take ownership of installation deployments and issues.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with a wide range of clients, both internal and external, from technical to non-technical and from management to clerical.
- Adapt to changing product and environments; eliminate team knowledge gaps in legacy, current and future products and services.
No Sponsorships for this postion