Java/ J2EE Technical Lead
With Keste in Dallas TX USMore jobs from Keste
Posted on November 07, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
java, cloud, security
In this role, we need someone that understands not just technical architecture, but also the strategy behind implementing various solutions. This position will produce high level architectural design work and present a range of technical solutions. This is a very client facing position that will have you leading technical customer sessions, assessing customer technical needs, and developing solutions.
You will be working closely with internal resources to develop deals across multiple solutions. You will be designing and delivering multi-cloud platform solutions and proposals.
- Core JAVA knowledge – Package dependencies, Exception Handling, Build dependencies and processes, Design Patterns, Shared Utils, etc.
- Strong understanding of SpringBoot.
- Strong experience / knowledge on Hibernate – ORM, Transaction Management, Connection Pools, working with DB Stored Proc, View, Tables, etc.
- Strong expertise on building REST API’s – Patterns, Versioning, Resources, Security, etc.
- Application Security – Authentication and Authorization, JAAS security, IAM, Groups/Roles, Enterprise vs. Application Role, Encryption using Public-Private Key, etc.
- Tomcat Server knowledge – Deployment, Monitoring, Logging, Security
- Basic understanding of AWS Cloud – Deployment on EC2, Security, KMS, RDS – Postgres
- Cloud native development
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; Engineering or a related technical discipline.
• Master’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 10 years of information technology background, with a minimum of 4 years of strong cloud application development experience.
• Any formal Cloud based training and any industry cloud related industry accredited certification is a plus.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Willing to travel 50% throughout U.S.
candidates willing to relocate to and travel
Keste is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This position requires the final candidate to successfully pass an E-Verify check. More information can be found at: http://www.uscis.gov