Regional IT Coordinator
With Trulite Glass & Aluminum Solutions in Atlanta GA USMore jobs from Trulite Glass & Aluminum Solutions
Posted on November 07, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
sysadmin, windows, project-management
Trulite is one of North America's largest architectural glass & aluminum fabricators and distributors, with many locations nationwide. We are currently seeking a Regional IT Coordinator located at our Atlanta Area facility. We are continuing to grow at a tremendous rate, which presents a great opportunity for applicants to join and ultimately achieve their long-term career goals.
The East Coast Regional IT Coordinator is responsible for providing support for our North America East Coast plant customers and corporate office in Peachtree City. Complete change requests, resolve and update problem tickets, install and configure standard software packages, install and configure standard PC hardware, serve as Field IT project’s resources, resolve many technical issues at the plant without assistance.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional work ethic, ability to coordinate several tasks concurrently, strong sense of urgency, ability to work in a very fast-paced and deadline-driven environment and be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing business landscape.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide direction as needed to Site Contacts relative to implementation practices of infrastructure policies and procedures
- Provide 1st & 2nd level technical support for PC, Server and End User issues.
- Maintain accountability as a problem manager to ensure effective problem resolution for Trulite users in a support environment.
- Responsible for providing escalations of problems to appropriate support personnel.
- Acts as a liaison between sites and the Data Center/Network operations for local and wide area network (LAN and WAN) issues and requirements.
- Effectively prioritizes and troubleshoots problems to ensure quality support for users.
- Maintains responsibility for timely resolution of problems, communication to clients regarding problem status and maintenance of status/resolution information in a problem management system
- Evaluate the current work environment for possible process improvements and implement accordingly.
- Responsible for providing 24x7 escalations of problems to appropriate support personnel.
- Participate in On Call Rotation
- Basic PC imaging
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
2+ years of experience with supporting Windows Desktops
2+ years of experience with Windows Account Administration
Extensive experience with PowerShell scripting and automation
Experience supporting remote environments
Windows OS (Desktop & Server)
Basic Networking WAN/LAN
Basic network admin skills
Active Directory Knowledge
VM Ware Knowledge
Basic Understanding of Backup’s
Basic Cisco IOS experience
Basic VM Ware
Dell & HP Hardware
- Valid Driver License
- Ability to travel to Trulite plants (10%)
- Ability to lift and haul equipment up to 25 lbs. and crawl under workstations to install and maintain equipment.
- Effective verbal communications with peers and users required
- Time Management
- Team Player
Full time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including: vacation, holidays, medical & dental benefits, life insurance, company paid STD and LTD plans and a 401k savings plan.
TRULITE GLASS & ALUMINUM SOLUTIONS is one of North America's largest architectural glass and aluminum fabricators and distributors. With its unmatched product line, Trulite has created a Total System Approach to satisfy virtually any architectural glazing requirement.
With 32 facilities throughout the United States and Canada and delivery on our own fleet of trucks, we have the flexibility to meet our customers’ needs. We have the products, equipment, and an experienced team to take projects from design concepts with the architect to final installation by the glazing contractor.
We are committed to making sure our customers’ orders are on time, meet the project specifications and that we are competitive in the market to ensure that we are on time, on spec, and on cost.