With Tavant Technologies in Dallas TX USMore jobs from Tavant Technologies
Posted on November 07, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
java, project-management, web-services
Job Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: Dallas, Tx
Employment Type: Full Time
Primary Skill: Salesforce
Mandatory Skills: Lightning, APEX
· Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
· Perform unit testing for the module assigned and take ownership of delivering the module with minimal functional and technical errors
· Should be flexible to extend working hours in some critical project phases
· Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance
· Manage the coding best practices for Salesforce
· Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
· Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
· Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework
· Experience with declarative development in Salesforce.
· Customizing Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
· Customizing object page layouts and profile-based layout assignment.
· Creating Work and Approval Flow
· Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
· Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SoQL and SoSL). Must be able to speak to limitations of languages and differences between SoQL and SQL.
· Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development.
· Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Minimum work experience:
· 5 years of Salesforce application development
· Self-motivated and creative
· Salesforce Developer Certification – Platform developer 1
· Experience developing customer-facing applications
Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Tavant is a digital products and platforms company that provides impactful results to its customers across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Founded in 2000, the company employs over 2000+ people and is a recognized top employer. Tavant is creating an AI-powered intelligent lending enterprise by reimagining customer experiences, driving operational efficiencies, and improving collaboration.
It prides itself on its traditions of engineering and process excellence coupled with high employee and customer satisfaction levels. Its unique best-shore delivery model provides close onsite interaction with customers and a strong process-oriented offshore team. At all levels, its employees continually interact to provide a superior outsourcing experience to customers. Tavant’s suite of products and services are routinely rated high by the industry & media and deployed by leading business names, like Disney Streaming Services, CNBC, Grubhub, Experian, TiVo, MLB AM, New York Times, Ingersoll Rand, Land O'Lakes and many more. Tavant is an ISO 27001 & SAS 70 Type II compliant, and SEI CMM Level 4 compliant organization.
Find Tavant on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit us at http://www.tavant.com.