Senior Network Engineer
With TracFone Wireless in Miami FL USMore jobs from TracFone Wireless
Posted on November 07, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
amazon-web-services, sysadmin, cloud
TracFone is seeking a Sr. Network Engineer is to provide and manage business critical Network Infrastructure services that maintain and enhance company productivity and competitiveness. Acts as technical lead and consultant on design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the companies Network Infrastructure both on premises and Cloud based.
Design, deployment and operation of Network Infrastructure Services “on prem” and on Public Cloud, including LAN, WAN, MPLS transport, VPNs, VoIP, VPC, Wireless Networks, Network Access Control systems and Network Monitoring Systems.
Support of the corporate data network projects and core network infrastructure technology upgrades. Coordinates with external partners for remote infrastructure deployments, operations and upgrades.
Proactive and re active support during Network and Telecom outages.
Advanced support to IT Operations for root cause analysis of incidents.
Work closely with Network management tools, writing network management scripts, creating procedures, and training operators, analyzing network statistics, network design, vendor management and performance monitoring.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education, certification and experience
- CCNP or CCIE required
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification required
- AWS Advanced Networking highly preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years of progressively more complex experience designing LAN/WAN systems, network and security infrastructure.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of working experience with configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting of MPLS, EPLS, OC3, DS3, T1 and other WAN Technologies.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in configuration and network management with Cisco routers and switches: Nexus 7000 series, Catalyst 4500 series and 3800 series, ASR and ISR routing platforms.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Internet and Internet security with three (3) years of experience with Cisco and/or Palo Alto IDS/IPS devices.
- A minimum of five (5) year of experience with Cisco ASA and/or Palo Alto firewalls.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience at implementing VPN using Cisco technologies. Excellent knowledge of IPSec, SSL VPN and PKI technologies.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with implementing with VoIP and QoS technologies.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with implementing of F5 network load balancers
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience developing and implementing security policies and procedures for LAN/WAN.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with SNMP Network monitoring tools
- Advanced skills with deep packet inspection and protocol analysis.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with public cloud services including AWS and/or AZURE
- Very deep and strong knowledge of network protocols such as the TCP/IP Protocol Suite and dynamic routing protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, BGP, OSPF, IPSec, SSL) is absolutely
- Excellent Knowledge of Network Management (SNMP, MIB and RMON)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented personality
- Experience with design and maintenance of E-Commerce infrastructure is