With Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C. in Philadelphia PA USMore jobs from Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C.
Posted on November 08, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
sysadmin, windows, web-services
The law offices of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, a leading insurance defense firm, is seeking a talented Systems Engineer who has the skills, experience, creativity and determination to effectively manage and maintain the Firm’s SCCM, Active Directory and Antivirus Enterprise environment. The position is based in Center City, Philadelphia, and supports the Firm’s 20 office locations.
This job is in compliance with Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law.
The ideal candidate for this position will be required to prioritize mission critical tasks and coordinate various IT projects and initiatives. The position will be part of a Network Services team, engaging with a highly collaborative IT Department which supports all of the Firm’s technology needs.
Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin was selected as the top scorer in the Extra Large Company category of the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Places to Work program. The program recognizes the company's achievements in creating a positive work environment.
- Provide management over the Microsoft SCCM Current Branch environment. This includes support for application deployments, Windows OS builds, and task sequences.
- Lead team in efforts to analyze and deploy Microsoft critical security updates for the Windows Server and Workstation environment
- Support all aspects of a Microsoft 2012 R2 Active Directory domain, which includes Group Policy Maintenance, DNS, DFS, UEV, and Work Folders.
- Administer the McAfee Antivirus Enterprise system including maintaining policies and exceptions for Servers and Workstations.
- Ability to provide after hours and weekend support for planned upgrades/maintenance and urgent issues
- Create, maintain and update accurate technical documentation.
- Microsoft SCCM Current Branch, Active Directory Management, Group Policies, and McAfee Enterprise Antivirus (or similar product) with at least 3-5 years experience.
- Must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with a wide range of personnel, users and vendors. This includes working with members of the Applications, Development, User Support and Desktop Services groups within the IT Department.
- Must be proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel and Visio for purposes of creating relevant documentation.
Preferred but not required experience :
- Working in a Legal environment
Firm offers a sound future, competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter and resume to HRRecruiter@MDWCG.com for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V.