Tier 2 & Tier 3 Support Network Engineer
With Appello Group in Atlanta GA USMore jobs from Appello Group
Posted on November 07, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
networking, sysadmin, cloud
Great opportunity with fast growing and well established cloud/IT/Telecom Managed Services provider.
They have Tier 2 and Tier 3 Network Engineering Support positions open.
Depeding on experience salaries range from 70k-120k plus great benefits
Support Engineer performs task associated with maintenance, troubleshooting, installation, and changes of client networking solutions. A solid understanding of telecommunications. The Tier 3 Support Engineer, will be the final escalation point for networking, telecommunications, and cloud solutions for collaboration. In addition, this position may require the coordinating of the companies vendor supplied resources.
Would like the following experience:
Cisco Certifications? CCNA OR CCNP
Have you worked with the latest Cisco Technology ( Cisco 93XX 95XX, ISR 4XXX)?
Do you have experience with Meraki?
Do you have experience with Cisco Collaboration solutions?
Do you have experience with UCaaS?
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Networking and Security solutions
- Strong knowledge for Carrier provided services
- Strong knowledge of Routing Protocols and Hardware Platforms to include BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, and IP Routing
- Ability to multi-task and provide high levels of customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Competent and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Positive attitude toward both individual and team environments
- Ability to read and follow documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Coordinates and performs maintenance and migration activities
- Demonstrates professional customer-facing communication skills
- Drives resolution of faults through vendors and internal groups
- Multi-tasks and interfaces between systems and databases
- Performs all levels of network troubleshooting
- RFO creation and customer follow up
- Train and mentor lower level technicians
Minimum Position Requirements:
· 5-10 years’ experience in Managed Services support group
· CCNP OR CCNA required
· Ability to work flexible hours as needed
· Ability to work in a team environment and communicate with customers in a professional manner
· 5-10 years’ experience in the network industry
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field preferred
· Working knowledge of ConnectWise and Logic Monitor a plus