With I.T. Staffing in Houston TX USMore jobs from I.T. Staffing
Posted on November 07, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
sysadmin, azure, cloud
This is a long-term contract for a global Oil & Gas company.
Our client’s Data Center team has an opening for a System Administrator to support systems in local and Public Cloud data centers.
The primary responsibility of this position is to maintain Google\Azure\Private Colo Infrastructure, server builds, DR and firmware upgrades etc.
- Maintain and upgrade Citrix XenApp, virtual infrastructure, deploy virtual and physical machines, rack and stack servers plus perform Disaster Recovery in a remote data center annually.
- Support HP C7000 enclosure, HP blades plus Dell servers.
- Upgrade HP firmware (SIM and SUM).
- Perform Backup duties when the Enterprise Backup Operator is out on leave.
- Support Google\Azure\Private Cloud Infrastructure.
- Monitoring systems with HPOMi, and Manage HCM environment etc.
- Remedy tickets in a timely manner.
- 5-7 years Citrix experience
- 5-7 years NetScaler Experience
- 2-3 years F5 Experience
- 5–7 years VMware experience and Microsoft Hyper–V
- HP and Dell server HW
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Work well in teams (UNIX and Linux admins, DBAs and Management)
- Experience with backup systems (NetBackup, HP DataProtector, Cloud native solutions)