Help Desk Support Specialist
With CoverMyMeds in Columbus OH USMore jobs from CoverMyMeds
Posted on November 25, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Health Care, Information Technology
Company size: 501–1k people
Company type: Private
As a Help Desk Support Specialist at CoverMyMeds, you provide first-line technical support for all of our great team members. You create solutions to keep our teams working as effectively as possible, and solve the tough problems when they arise. You work with everyone from the technical side to the operations side with endless opportunities to take on responsibility and continue learning.
What You'll Do:
- Lead, manage and implement technical projects that improve the work of our team
- Support our coworkers by responding to requests in our ticketing system
- Keep our employees up and running:
- Provision access rights
- Build, deploy and support Apple and Windows workstations
- Configure and administer mailboxes, calendars and distribution groups
- Troubleshoot networking issues
- Document every important thing you do for our systems
- 3+ years in a technical support role
- 2+ years of desktop engineering experience in either a Windows or OS X environment
- Proficient understanding of Group Policy
- Passionate about customer service and helping others
- Proven experience leading, managing and implementing technical projects
- Great at communicating complex technical details to non-technical audiences
- Proven experience learning new technologies
CoverMyMeds is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology companies in the US. We help prescribers and pharmacies submit Prior Authorization requests for any drug and nearly all health plans - 100% free - to get millions of patients on their medications every single year.?Our team of highly-productive healthcare enthusiasts with a passion for helping others is the best thing about working here.?On-site chef, flexible hours and paid benefits? Yeah, we have those too.?But don’t take our word for it.?We’ve been named to Glassdoor's top 50 places to work in the nation, Inc. 500’s list three times, were awarded one of the top places to work by Modern Healthcare and three times won best places to work in Columbus, Ohio.
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Want to learn more? We’re flattered. Check out: https://www.covermymeds.com/main/careers.