AWS DevOps Engineer
With Pega in Salem NH USMore jobs from Pega
Posted on November 26, 2019
About this job
Compensation: $100k - 110k | Equity
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Industry: Software Development
Company size: 1k–5k people
Company type: Public
cloud, linux, aws, docker, jenkins
Meet our Team
Join a collaborative environment where you will work with cutting-edge technology and be exposed to to develop software to support scaled infrastructure automation, cloud-based provisioning and test automation. The primary focus will be to enable Pega’s enterprise application developers with best in class tools and services by leveraging state of the art infrastructure.
That’s a challenging set of expectations to meet. That’s where you come in.
You are an inventive, passionate and self-motivated team player who can drive issues and projects to closure in a fast-paced, globally distributed, enterprise software engineering environment.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us define and deliver the next generation of Pega’s Customer Service product and deliver the engagement points between brands and their customers. This is your chance to get hands-on with leading-edge technology at a business, solving urgent, pervasive problems for some of the world’s most recognized and valued brands.
In this role, you will:
- Work within our DevOps team for our enterprise application. As part of this team you will share our passion for building software using the latest technology and improving release processes seamlessly.
- Develop new automation scripts to help improve the efficiency of our continuous delivery pipeline and improve the quality and reliability of our released product.
- Work closely with application scrum teams to support, manage and maintain critical development and testing environments
- Play an important and exciting role delivering industry leading continuous delivery practices to Pega
- Manage cloud deployments of our application
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of automation scripting
- Experience with software build tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Gradle and Git
- Unix/Linux system administration skills
- Cloud experience a plus
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company