Analyst, Business Systems
With T-Mobile USA in Bellevue WA USMore jobs from T-Mobile USA
Posted on November 27, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: Product Manager, System Administrator
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
sysadmin, project-management, web-services
- This position is responsible for gathering, analyzing and creating comprehensive work products, documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications supporting the systems operation and strategy for the Network Supply Chain team.
- This position understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose, and defines the capabilities the Network Supply Chain organization requires to provide a service to our customers.
- The position understands the data flow between various systems and applications and it able to identify, analyse and document root causes for inconsistencies and variations.
- This position facilitates communication between other functions within Network Supply Chain as well as other business units to drive alignment on the needs of Network Supply Chain in order to create requirement work products for solution providers.
- This role plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery.
- This role provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- This role assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
Elicits and evaluates data gathered from multiple sources to abstracts problem statements up from low-level information to a more general understanding. Reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, distinguishes presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguishes solution ideas from requests. Understands how policies, systems and processes impacts requests/projects. Shares business knowledge and understanding among business systems analysts and project stakeholders. Brokers consensus among stakeholders with conflicting needs.
Facilitates requirement sessions with stakeholders and creates comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability of requests.
Utilizes modeling approach to represent requirement information in graphical forms that augment textual representation.
Develops a business analysis work-plan to manage own tasks, deliverables, schedule and provides information to stakeholders and Project Management. Depends on other knowledge area BSA's in development of their work-plans.
Provides SME leadership and consulting support on complex tasks. Initiate and execute initiatives to improve the processes, procedures, and tools utilized by the team. Reviews deliverables and provides input for other analysts. Strong understanding of all business channels.
Contributes to process improvement initiatives.
Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 4-7 years of Working experience of systems analysis experience with understanding strategic business information systems.
- Working understanding of BSA best practice and principles; demonstrated ability to apply BSA principles required. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with SAP, Warehouse Mgmt Systems like Manhattan and interfaces between ERP systems.
- Experience with multiple system development life-cycle mythologies
- Ability to effectively apply techniques which consists of textual formats, modals and diagrams
- Working understanding of business process and system process within one or more knowledge areas
- Good written and communication skills; effectively communication with all employee levels and levels of management.
- Experience with identifying and resolving requirement impacting issues, working with members of project management team and business SMEs/executives to develop and implement viable solutions
- Certificate in Business Systems Analysis (preferably in a quantitative discipline) or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrates competent consulting skills and experience to bridge the gap between technology and business operations to enable organizations to make effective decisions
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint) and Visio.
- Bachelors Degree in Quantitative Dicipline.
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.