Senior System Administrator
With Tempo Software in Montreal - CAMore jobs from Tempo Software
Posted on November 27, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Agile Software Development, Business Process Optmization, Enterprise Software
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
google-cloud-platform, sysadmin, jira, gsuite, amazon-web-services
Tempo Software is looking for an experienced Senior System Administrator to support our growth plans across three offices - Reykjavik, Montreal and Boston.
You will join a diverse team of infrastructure engineers and a system administrator who support all facets of operating the business.
In this role, you will be able to apply your extensive experience by shaping the way Tempo grows as an organization.
Tempo uses GSuite, OneLogin and a suite of other products. Our main production services are hosted on AWS with some internal services on GCP.
The role involves:
- Design and manage access control for users and groups to both internal and external services
- Manage office infrastructure and collaboration tools between offices
- Inventory management
- General user support
- Collaborate with the Trust Manager on security and policy management
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience with any of the big cloud solutions e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure
- Has strong communicator in written and spoken English, French is a plus, Icelandic optional
- Has strong collaborator within an interdisciplinary team
- Has a proven professional track record
- Is familiarity with Jira and other Atlassian products
- Has experience working in a distributed office environment
Applicants must have a valid work permit for Canada and be ready for interviews in the Montreal office.