Full Stack Developer
With WHITE BULLET SOLUTIONS LTD in London - GBMore jobs from WHITE BULLET SOLUTIONS LTD
Posted on November 29, 2019
About this job
Compensation: £60k - 80k
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Digital Advertising
Company size: 11–50 people
Company type: Private
amazon-web-services, linux, java, scala, postgresql
Great opportunity for an experienced developer to work for a cutting edge cyber and media data company in London (Hammersmith). Ability to split office and home working as required. We are looking for a passionate and driven engineer to help design, develop and build our expanding suite of software and deliver our product roadmap.
This role combines Full-Stack Systems Development (80%) with some responsibility for Systems Administration (20%).
We are looking for a diligent and enthusiastic individual with at least five years hands-on programming experience plus significant exposure to cloud operations and administration, preferably in the cyber or media industry. The candidate must be a self starter able to work with minimal supervision. Candidate must have good interpersonal skills and be able to manage user issues and expectations. Ability to communicate complex technology issues clearly and present to team and clients is important, along with ability to manage multiple projects at once and working to tight deadlines. Candidate must be comfortable working in a “start-up” environment in a dynamic scale up company of 10-20 staff.
• Core Java.
• Object/Functional Programming.
• AWS administration (console and SDK) including Autoscaling, IAM Roles, VPCs, Route 53, Lambda, Cloudwatch and Billing.
• PostgreSQL including Administration and Performance Tuning.
• Linux Shell (bash) and command line tools.
• Test-Driven Development.
• Continuous Integration and/or Delivery.
• Reporting to the CTO.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
• Scala (Play Framework).
• Internet protocols, HTTP, proxies, routing, DNS etc.
• Machine Learning / Similarity Matching / Pattern Recognition.
• Digital fingerprinting and cryptography.
• Chrome web extension development.
• PHP 5.x.
• Android or any other mobile device development.
Remuneration and Benefits:
Annual salary depending on experience, full-time, permanent, 25 days holiday, company pension scheme, great office space with free gym (and good views of London!), opportunity for career development.