Program Manager - RITS III
With Vision Information Technology Consultants, LLC in Redstone Arsenal AL USMore jobs from Vision Information Technology Consultants, LLC
Posted on December 02, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: Product Manager, System Administrator
sysadmin, web-services, database
Vision IT is a Woman-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. Vision IT personnel offer a broad spectrum of Advisory & Assistance Services (A&AS) in Engineering, Information Technology, and Logistics/Programmatics for the Army, Air Force, and other Federal Agencies.
Position: Program Manager- RITS III
Location: Huntsville, AL
Manages, coordinates, and establishes priorities for complete life-cycle of Information Technology projects including the planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of solutions designed to meet the project requirements. Determines project needs and acquires resources required for the success of the project. Designs project plans which identify needs and define major tasks and milestones, based on scope, resources, budget, and personnel. Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements
- Defines, delivers, and supports strategic plans for implementing technological strategic solutions
- Conducts financial and budgetary analysis to define project worth and to ascertain which system best fits user needs and company standards
- Selects project team members and assigns tasks and responsibilities. Provides direction and technical guidance to project team members; communicates job expectations; and plans, monitors, and appraises job results
- Plans, initiates, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, and procedures
- Must have demonstrated ability, background, and qualifications to lead and manage staff support services in the areas of administrative, operations, and logistics support and the contract administration / management skills to perform contract requirements
- This position has direct supervisory responsibilities, and serve as a coach and mentor for other employees.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, requiring a 40-hour work week, Monday-Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in a computer related field and 10 years of experience.
- Secret, Top Secret preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vision IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, gender, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.
Skills & requirements
This program offers opportunities in the following core areas:
- Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Administration
- DoD Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Service
- Risk Management/Authorization/Assessment Policy Services
- Defensive Cyberspace Operations Service
- Communications Security (COMSEC)
- Active Directory Services
- Network Storage Services
- Database Administration
- Workstation Support Administration
- Web Support Services
- Server & Netowrk Administration
- Automation and Network Service Support
- Enterprise Architecture (EA), Project Planning, Continuity
- Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD)
- Maintenance of Facilities/Equipment Database