With Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company in Ingolstadt - DEMore jobs from Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company
Posted on December 10, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Product Manager
Industry: Automotive, IT Consulting, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
project-management, software-design, architecture, requirements, system
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to work on development of an Autonomous driving system project for one of the Premium German carmakers. You can bring the future to the present. The goal of the project is creating a perfect environment for developing the autonomous car. You will work in a global Agile team located in Russia, Germany. We don’t have legacy code and maintenance tasks, on the contrary, creative ideas and new solutions are always appreciated. We offer you work in a spirit of collaboration with wide range of innovative cutting-edge technologies and business trips to Europe.
The successful candidate must be an experienced Business Analyst able to bring together business needs and technology, align requirements and make sure that our customer-tailored solutions are underpinned by a sustainable business model.
- Analyze business requirements and communicate with business users for requirements clarification and elicitation.
- Prepare functional specifications, discuss and approve them with the stackeholders
- Develop a sustainable and future-proof tool business model ensuring long-term maintainability for the software product
- Support development and QA activities on requirement clarification, business domain knowledge
- Proactively propose better solutions to fit the customer needs
- Verbal communication skills (be a good listener, communicate information clearly and at the appropriate level, be polite in discussing situations).
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering: Identify processes, Analyze “As-Is”, Design “To-Be”, Implement and test “To-Be”.
- 3+ years of experience as Requirements Engineer or System Engineer in the automotive industry
- Very good understanding of production or software development processes in Automotive
- Knowledge of software development business and product life-cycle models
- Oral and written fluency in English and German
- Very good ability to clearly formulate technical requirements and specifications in English, proven track record
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
NICE TO HAVE
- Preferably background and experience in core Automotive processes & standards (Autosar, Aspice, ISO 26262)
- Experience in working with Cloud solutions based on AWS or MS Azure
- Understanding approaches and practices proposed in the BABoK recommendations.
- English: Upper-intermediate
- German: Upper-intermediate