With Vertex Computer Systems, Inc. in Warsaw - PLMore jobs from Vertex Computer Systems, Inc.
Posted on December 19, 2019
About this job
Job type: Contract
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Information Technology, Software Development, Technology Staffing
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: Private
linux, sql, cloud, python, git, sysadmin
Are you a Data Specialist with experience applying data technologies such as Query skills, SQL and Linux? If so, and if you have proven understanding of data mining and programming skills experience, check out this job!
Vertex is a US-based tech company with 15 years’ experience, we have earned longstanding client relationships as trusted, long-term partners. Every day we inspire, innovate and implement solutions that solve complex business problems using creativity and technologies that drive results.
What you can expect?
• Professional recruiters with vast industry knowledge
• Expert credentialing
• No-hassle on-boarding
What’s in it for you?
• An assignment that uses your skills
• Opportunities to advance your career
• Competitive compensation
• Great work environment
Qualifications (Critical Skills)
• Application of data technologies (Query skills, SQL, Linux, Shell Scripting, Relational databases, data models/diagrams, API Driven development, Microservices, CICD, Cloud technologies - Google Cloud Platform, AWS and/or Azure framework)
• Understanding of Data Mining, Data Modeling, and Data Provisioning (acquisition, transformation and sharing)
• Programming skills (Python, Java, Git, other scripting)
• Containerized resources (Docker, Kubernetes)
What you’ll be doing
• Right hand of Consumer Data Manager – assisting in building portfolio of data applications and projects
• Key focus on hands-on data management / data acquisition – (data mapping, existing pipe activation and playing with the data to transform it to the right form)
• Ownership over: identifying, assessing and delivering the use case (campaign activation, analytics, data science)
• Significant Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others
• Problem-solving skills, ability to manage low complexity projects on their own
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to learn quickly & desire to learn new technologies
Analytical & Communication Skills
• Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences and influencing others to comply with policies and conform to standards and best practices
• Ensure timely reporting and response to stakeholders
• Bachelor’s of Science with IT related major