With Breu in San Jose CA USMore jobs from Breu
Posted on January 03, 2020
About this job
Compensation: $80k - 100k
Job type: Full-time
We are looking for Network Engineers having understanding of IP networks and hands on experience of Java programming. Candidates should have 2+ years of experience in programming using Java and IP networks.
Breu hires for its worthy clients who work on tech niches and offer;
Amazing work and growth oriented environment
Technically challenging learning and mentoring
Market competitive packages and perks
Skills & requirements
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Specify, design, implement, test, and maintain platform-independent, complex software system components and applications.
• Work on existing source code to incorporate new features; ensure that the piece of code written is bug-free.
• Work under direct supervision with assigned teams/project components to develop and modify existing source code.
• Fix bugs and conduct unit testing, make necessary changes to source code and document them. Ensure that company Development standards & QMS are followed.
• Work independently or with a team on assigned tasks and projects of diverse scope and complexity. Design and implement algorithms for assigned tasks.
• Understand and practice IP networking of CCNA level.
Qualifications and Competency Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in programming using Java and IP networks
- Hands-on experience in Java Development environments like Eclipse
- Excellent object-oriented programming skills and design patterns
- Willing to learn new technology