DevOps Engineer (m/f)
With Secucloud GmbH in Hamburg - DEMore jobs from Secucloud GmbH
Posted on January 09, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
cloud, linux, scripting
Secucloud GmbH is active worldwide as a provider of highly available cyber-security solutions, offering a cloud-based SaaS (security-as-a-service) platform, particularly for telecommunications providers.
The Elastic Cloud Security System (ECS2) allows a wide range of markets and target groups (mobile communications and landline consumers, small businesses and home offices, SMEs) to enjoy the benefits of enterprise level security solutions. This innovative platform does not require any special hardware or proprietary appliances, scales automatically, and is capable of supporting more than 100 million users and their connected devices.
We are currently expanding our DevOps team and are looking for engineers with various levels of experience.
- Automation of build pipelines, deployments, and monitoring
- Optimization of our existing DevOps tools and processes
- Conducting deployment, integration, troubleshooting and maintenance tasks, often jointly with our global customers
Strong hands-on experience with
Linux system administration (Ubuntu, RedHat, etc.)
Virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, etc.)
Cloud services and technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
Monitoring and alarming toolkits (Nagios, Icinga, SNMP traps, Grafana, etc.)
Automated installations and configurations (Ansible, etc.)
Scripting (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.)
Sound understanding of TCP/IP networks, IPtables, etc.
Knowledge of Terraform would be a plus.
Experience with maintaining SQL and noSQL databases would be a plus
Flexible, but goal-oriented mindset; motivated and a quick learner
Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
German is not required, but would be a plus
- A modern workplace in a prime city location, in an excellent working atmosphere
- A highly motivated and international team
- A flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes
- Development opportunities tailored to your needs
- Numerous additional services, drinks, daily fresh smoothies, regular events, personal fitness trainer, massages and many other Secucloud benefits.
You are interested? Show us what you are capable of and send us your application. Your contact person is Silke Utnehmer.